THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking for info on Miami Rentboys Gino Brazil and Tony???

steve
This topic is 7380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

No direct experience with either but....

I inquired once about Gino and got a very nonequivocal NEGATIVE response buy a very credible client here. Gino goes by several names but the serpent tattoo on the hip is a dead identifier. Bottom line was to AVOID. Too bad... he is a hottie.

I happen to know Gino personally. We have many mutual friends here in South Beach. As a friend, he is a warm, friendly and a classy guy. I have not hired him however, because of the fact we see each other so often. He is as goodlooking as his Pics and guys I know who have dated him "Outside of the Business" said he has a fabulous slab of beef and is naturally dominant.

The other guy I talked to once but did not hire. Our schedules were not working out. I do recall favorable reviews on him on this site in the past. My guess is he would also be loads of fun.

I attempted to meet Gino this week while he is in LA. He stood me up. No phone call, nothing. He seemed very disorganized and at one point called me two hours after we set our appointment unaware that we had already spoken. He told me he was very booked for the trip. So someone must be hiring him. I assumed he was straight. Am I correct?

Archived