THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Will Hart - Phoenix - any comments.......?

doctordoctor
This topic is 7383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

planning a meet with him soon...emails and one phone chat have been very good, but want more comments from anybody who has already had a meet with him...as usual, my inexperience with this scene has me nervous about the whole prospect...if you have time, could anybody comment on the reviews here?...they're favorable, but I want to see how they "feel" to others...that's vague, I know...concerned, frankly, about the law, etc.....any comments very welcome and thanks for your time

planning a meet with him soon...emails and one phone chat have been very good, but want more comments from anybody who has already had a meet with him...as usual, my inexperience with this scene has me nervous about the whole prospect...if you have time, could anybody comment on the reviews here?...they're favorable, but I want to see how they "feel" to others...that's vague, I know...concerned, frankly, about the law, etc.....any comments very welcome and thanks for your time

Will is a great guy. I recently spent a very long weekend with him (review in the works) and could not have asked for a better companion. In my opinion, Will is tied with my all time favorite Matt - Vancouver. Will is great in bed, very friendly and easy to get along with...he's a genuinely nice person. I felt like I had known him for years. I hope to see him again in a few months.

Plus he's really easy on the eyes as well, muscular, broad hairy chest; very muscular and vascular arms and legs. He's even more attractive in person than in his photos.

Will is a great guy. I recently spent a very long weekend with him (review in the works) and could not have asked for a better companion. In my opinion, Will is tied with my all time favorite Matt - Vancouver. Will is great in bed, very friendly and easy to get along with...he's a genuinely nice person. I felt like I had known him for years. I hope to see him again in a few months.

Plus he's really easy on the eyes as well, muscular, broad hairy chest; very muscular and vascular arms and legs. He's even more attractive in person than in his photos.

>Will Hart and Matt - Vancouver tied?!!! Now that would be

>fun}(

>

>Dan

Well they are totally different physical types of course. But in terms of client relations, they seem very similar to me.

And yeah, being together with the both of them at the same time would definitely be a lot of fun.

>Will Hart and Matt - Vancouver tied?!!! Now that would be

>fun}(

>

>Dan

Well they are totally different physical types of course. But in terms of client relations, they seem very similar to me.

And yeah, being together with the both of them at the same time would definitely be a lot of fun.

Archived