THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dimitri and Peter in LA: For Real?

Lucky
This topic is 7383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

These two guys have separate ads on Rentboy. Dimitri is $200, and Peter, who says he is 18, is $100 and up.

Generally, they are younger and whiter than I like, but I was curious if anyone knew them.

(Actually, Peter is too young looking for me...)

These two guys have separate ads on Rentboy. Dimitri is $200, and Peter, who says he is 18, is $100 and up.

Generally, they are younger and whiter than I like, but I was curious if anyone knew them.

(Actually, Peter is too young looking for me...)

I have hired Peter 3 different times. He is indeed real. He speaks very little english, almost none. I had to use hand motions to tell him what I wanted. He is not a kisser and on the last time he wanted to use a condom to suck me. The first two times he didn't use a condom for oral. He is very inexpensive and smooth. I have not seen him for 4 months so I have no idea what he is like now

I have hired Peter 3 different times. He is indeed real. He speaks very little english, almost none. I had to use hand motions to tell him what I wanted. He is not a kisser and on the last time he wanted to use a condom to suck me. The first two times he didn't use a condom for oral. He is very inexpensive and smooth. I have not seen him for 4 months so I have no idea what he is like now

Archived