THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Phoenix - Cory Armstrong - any comments, experiences....

doctordoctor
This topic is 7390 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

....the reviews are generally positive, except for some negs maybe due to poor communication and misunderstood expectations...maybe.........I wrote to him and he wrote back, "call me at...." with very few other comments and no answers to my simple questions...of course, I'm intrigued by his impressive stats, etc.....one review says he is a dancer...do you think this guy is OK, but just a bit of a harmless hustler, or what?......thanks for any comments you can offer...do any of you know how to find a picture of him?????...yeah, I could just call him, but wanted to get comment from this crowd first

I submitted one of the lukewarm reviews. My feedback is that his stats are impressive, and he's convincing on the phone. He's handsome enough and if you like big shoulders & legs, and don't need a hard dick, he'll do fine.

If you're looking to get fucked by a muscle top, he's not your guy.

Best wishes :)

Archived