THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Best chest in NYC?

hiJinX
This topic is 7408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking for best chest in NYC. Furry or Smooth. Barrel chested capped with sizeable, sensitive nips preferred.

The kind of guy you could get off just by giving their chest some attention with your mouth and/or goes nuts (loud verbally near uncontrollably) when said attention is given.

I'm feeling snacky. :9

Guest gentle guy

Dylan #2 probably has the most sexually responsive nipples/chest of any man in the US, lol. He is smooth and has a swimmer's build, but he fits your behavioral requests.

If you are looking for furry, big-chested, and big-nippled, Raul Tasco seems to fit the bill if you check his pics.

Guest Smoothee

I'll join the chorus for Derek Ross' nips. Rick's too. Never been with two guys who were more responsive, vocally and physically, to some good old fashioned tit sucking!!! }( :9 :* :p }( :9 :* :p

Raul's gotten a lot thicker since those pics. Because I've always insisted that my own chest be noticeably bigger than my stomach (with working out, as opposed to implants), anyone where the stomach is winning is a big non-starter for me. Hope this helps.

Later.

PS. Case in point. Jax Thorne is extremely good looking, tall, very hung, good kisser and a nice guy. He's teetering on the edge, however. Another 1/2 inch and the stomach wins.

Raul's gotten a lot thicker since those pics. Because I've always insisted that my own chest be noticeably bigger than my stomach (with working out, as opposed to implants), anyone where the stomach is winning is a big non-starter for me. Hope this helps.

Later.

PS. Case in point. Jax Thorne is extremely good looking, tall, very hung, good kisser and a nice guy. He's teetering on the edge, however. Another 1/2 inch and the stomach wins.

Archived