THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anthony Holloway - prepaid - No Show - Money ...?

tahiti_01
This topic is 7435 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was doing a complaint with Pay Pal and now gt the information by them that they pay me back the money. So the $ 500 were already credited to my credit card. A little loss because of money exchange but this is ok.

I am happy because justice has won. Thank you to everbody who has written to me. Thank you also to Hooboy who supported me...

Guest YFSC

>I was doing a complaint with Pay Pal and now gt the

>information by them that they pay me back the money. So the

>$500 were already credited to my credit card. A little loss

>because of money exchange but this is ok.

>I am happy because justice has won. Thank you to everbody who

>has written to me. Thank you also to Hooboy who supported me...

tahiti,

I'm glad to hear that you got your money back. Did you have to explain what the payment was for, or did you have to give some kind of proof that the services were not performed?

It would serve Holloway right if Paypal cancelled his account over this. Maybe he'll think twice next time before trying to rip someone else off, and he should suffer some sort of consequence for what he has been doing. So your complaint may have helped more than just you alone.

I said that I hired him for a meeting and that he didn't show up.

So they immediately refunded the money....

The "NO SHOW" Review has already been published unfortunately not as "No Show" but as normal review.....

Guest Joseph

This guy is such a rip off and yet guys keep hiring him. He received a special award this weekend at the Grabbies in Chicago. Really think we should let the show's producers know what a rip off this guy is and how he should not be encouraged by giving him awards...

Translation: he won one of the unannounced awards made up because he didn't win anything else.

All it means is the producer wants to get in his pants. }(

The Grabbys are fairly "equal opportunity" -- the wins are fairly well spread around. The producers don't care about a model's off-camera activities.

(But maybe we should note the Grabbys are one thing Holloway actually shows up for. :+ )

Archived