THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Does anyone know Ken from FL or SC?

scudman
This topic is 7489 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I asked this question a few months ago when he was visiting Dallas, but no one seemed to know anything. Is anyone familiar with Ken from FL or SC? He is listed on rentboy and is in Dallas for a few days, but I can't find any reviews on him. I always get burned when I hire without a review, but his pics look awesome. Hoping someone has had some contact with him recently.

http://www.rentboy.com/rbs/4531/pictures/4531_1.jpg

Thanks guys.

Scud

Guest maxmtnman

Check postings in this forum on March 24th (of this year), and also under "Masseurs" back in January (around the 25th, I believe). They should answer all your questions.

Guest Merlin

I hired Ken last week in Miami. He was on time and his photos are accurate. Beautifully proportioned, defined, athletic body, but not massive. Think Michelangelo's David. Handsome face as well. He will send you a face photo by email and it is accurate. Nice guy and easy to be with. But he says he is straight and probably does not do anal but I did not ask. I sucked him and he jo'd me. I would like to hire him again next time I am in his are.

Archived