THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ready to move to Canada....but which coast?

Guest HiringAgain
This topic is 7509 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest HiringAgain

Men, I'm looking at the welcome screen and dreaming over Toronto Troy and Vancouver Matt. Is this the real Canada? If so, I'm moving.

But I ask myself: how could I ever choose between Toronto and Vancouver? Where's the happy medium?

Any ideas? Maybe a long road trip: Troy beside me, in me, giving in to me, from Toronto to the midpoint, where Matt will join us for a few days, or weeks, or a year or two. Then Matt and I will pat an exhausted Troy on his hard butt and send him back to Toronto, then drive to Vancouver, with me showing Matt everything Troy and I did on the first leg.

Blame Canada, but pass the poppers.

Toronto isn't on a coast: )

Vancouver, THE most beautiful city in North America... nothing even comes close: ) Moderate climate, mountains, ocean, outdoor activities to keep even the most active entertained for ever, and plenty of indoor activities, for those looking for something a bit erm.... more private: )

Are Troy in toronto and myself(Matt), a good representation of what Canada has too offer? Well Troy is fucking HOT, and we definatly have a lot of hot boys up here,(something in the water), and I'm a pretty average guy you'd run into on the street, having coffee, reading a paper at the beach... so I guess we are a good representation: )

And the American $ goes a little bit further in Canada... more Bangs... um I mean bang for your buck.

Pack your bags, but don't forget your fleece.. it's still a bit cool up here in the tundra.

Matt(made for cuddling on those cold Canadian nights)

RE: Toronto isn't on a coast: )

>Vancouver, THE most beautiful city in North America...

>nothing even comes close: ) Moderate climate, mountains,

>ocean, outdoor activities to keep even the most active

>entertained for ever, and plenty of indoor activities, for

>those looking for something a bit erm.... more private

Vancouver is DEFINITELY a outdoorsy type of place. Keep in mind that it rains a lot in a certain season. Otherwise, it is a great place.

Cheers,

Greg

RE: Toronto isn't on a coast: )

>Vancouver is DEFINITELY a outdoorsy type of place. Keep in

>mind that it rains a lot in a certain season. Otherwise, it

>is a great place.

Yeah it rains in the winter.. a LOT... But you get used to it. I'll take rain over -40 temps and a foot of snow, any day: )

And if you really MUST have snow... it's only a 20 minute drive to local skiing, and an hour and a half from Whistler.

Plus... it's green all year round, flowers start to bloom about a month or two earlier than the rest of the country, great dining, lot's of festivals, great looking men ... EVERYWHERE: ) ...

Ok I have a touch of civic pride... you think?

If you've never been here.. make a point of visiting and you'll understand: )

Matt(tourism vancouver: )

Given the political climate in this country, I'm definitely tempted to retire to Canada, but from the research I've done, it's next to impossible to emigrate there and become a permanent resident. And I don't want to be an illegal alien!

>Given the political climate in this country, I'm definitely

>tempted to retire to Canada, but from the research I've done,

>it's next to impossible to emigrate there and become a

>permanent resident. And I don't want to be an illegal alien!

Canada's immigration policies are actually remarkably simple and straightforward compared with most other countries.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

They are, however, designed to favour skilled workers over retirees, but if you brush up your French it's worth a few extra points and, as usual, being independently wealthy doesn't hurt ...

My opinion: Vancouver, BC. One of the most beautiful and spectacular places I've ever been. As has been noted repeatedly, the men are HOT, the scenery is amazing and, then, well, it is Canada. I used to spend a lot of time in Vancouver, and always loved it. Wish I were there now.

--EBG

Blame Canada

When they were negotiating the peace treaty between the thirteen colonies and the British, one of the questions was what would become of Canada. On the one hand, the new American nation wanted to limit possible problems on each of its frontiers, but both France and England has their own interest which conflicted.

That aside, I vote for Montreal. There are more bathhouses and strip places there, as well as gay bars, so more opportunities for free sex. And the air fare to Florida for the winter is less from there than from either Toronto or Vancouver....

Sorry, I do not speak a single word of Canadian.

RE: Blame Canada

During the American Revolutionary War with England, Canada (a colony also) was invaded by the American rebels. Their general was killed at Quebec City and the rebel forces were routed and fled back to the 13 colonies. Again in 1812 the Americans tried invading Canada (which was still a colony then) and again were repelled with the result that the White House was torched by British forces.

Since then we have been peaceful neighbours but we (Canadians) are always mindful that with your concept of American Destiny, you are always to be kept under a watchful eye since you are always coveting something that belongs to someone else! So now it is our men that we have to watch, or else the likes of Franco will come up here and steal them all away :o

>>Given the political climate in this country, I'm definitely

>>tempted to retire to Canada, but from the research I've

>done,

>>it's next to impossible to emigrate there and become a

>>permanent resident. And I don't want to be an illegal

>alien!

>

>They are, however, designed to favour skilled workers over

>retirees, but if you brush up your French it's worth a few

>extra points and, as usual, being independently wealthy

>doesn't hurt ...

>

Well, since I've worked for the Federal government for over 30 years, I can hardly be considered "skilled labo(u)r." :-)

My French is passable (not as good as my Spanish and Italian), but I still don't think they'd let me in! ;(

I promise I won't be a burden on society! :+

MAN - i - fest Destiny

>

>Since then we have been peaceful neighbours but we (Canadians)

>are always mindful that with your concept of American Destiny,

>you are always to be kept under a watchful eye since you are

>always coveting something that belongs to someone else! So now

>it is our men that we have to watch, or else the likes of

>Franco will come up here and steal them all away :o

Not steal. Borrow.

Returned no worse for the wear.

Besides, better that Americans take a nice leisurely drive across the border, have a Labatts or a Molsen (both of which were my favorite beers while in school, versus the typical American beer preferred by my friends and fellow fraternity brothers), and enjoy the scenary, both visually and literally. Far less expensive that an American Destiny to Mars, as might be desired by certain world leaders. . . .

RE: Blame Canada

> So now

>it is our men that we have to watch, or else the likes of

>Franco will come up here and steal them all away :o

You mean instead of "Lock up your daughters!" they should be saying "Lock up your sons!"? :7

Man, the option is definitely Vancouver!

Take Troy with you, enjoy Matt and pamper yourself with those two gorgeous guys in a beautiful city! The cherry trees are blooming, the sun is favouring us more often, and men are getting hornier and hornier by the minute!

Troy, Matt and yourself can go to ski, you can go kayacking, you can rent a romantic cabin with a fireplace and a comfy king size bed, and you can experience the real Canadian kindness in the flesh. And if you need aditional fun... Vancouver is always full with gorgeous fit nice guys waiting to be enjoyed.

I am a venezuelan in Vancouver, and obviously fell in love with this amazing place! This is the right sorrounding for love, hot sex and leisure.

See you soon!:9

Archived