THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Donovan Formerly of Toronto and NYC

AdMan500
This topic is 7538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone had any recent experiences with this guy? I know he was in Philadelphia a while back. There were some conflicting comments on this site and I couldn't determine if it was someone trying to damage a reputation or not. He is now in a different city and under another name in Rentboy. I greatly appreciate any info. Thx

AdMan

I had good experiences with Donovan in Toronto - he also went by name Mario - however I have heard from a few people in Toronto that have had really bad experiences with him - I was told this from very reliable source and have not hired him since I heard these terrible reports about him - I think it may be in the way client handles him -suspect if he is irritated by something that is said or done and loses his cool and can react violently - so be careful.

To avoid confusing things further instead of helping a potential customer, it should be noted that the Donovan and the Mario reviewed on the Toronto page here are 2 different people, which can be easily established by reviewing their respective photos.

I've had privates with each of them several times and they have never been short of perfect.

Incidentally, I've never seen Donovan go by the name Mario ever since I started seeing him, so I suspect there's a mix up in the information you got!

Guest Naturboy123

I saw Donovan at the end of January "dancing" at the Gaiety. See my post under Male Strip Clubs for Gaiety 1/26/04. He used to be one of the most beautiful, physiqued, sculpted, warm, friendly, active model-type guys out there. He has put on alot of weight, and is not anthing what I would call ripped-- more bloated. I have seen steroids before, and it sure looks like he is either using them or is having a hard time and something is wrong. His once bright eyes are dull and his warm smile is gone, he hardly makes eye contact anymore, as though he doesn't want people to see inside. He shuffles his body and it is hard to watch what used to be a beautiful mover. All this in the course of maybe six months. It doesn't take long, I guess, when shit hits the fan. I hope he takes some time off and gets the help he needs. we all hit hard places, there is no shame in that. I have no desire or reason whatsoever to defame or discredit him; but I can't pretend that he is in a good place. Nor should he, or we. :-(

As I said, I saw Donovan in January, probably 3 weeks or so before you did, and he did look RIPPED then, no question about it. Having said that, I don't think you're trying to defame Donovan and you do sound sincere in your worry about him, but you don't need to worry for the following reasons:

-I know Donovan has an enormous appetite (I took him out for dinner numerous times) and, if he skips the gym for a couple of weeks, he has the capacity to put on weight fast. I also know he has an AMAZING capacity to melt off all excess weight even faster with dedicated gym work. The benefit of youth (he's a genuine 23), in combination with superb genes, I guess! Case in point; I saw him only a couple of days before the photo-shoot where he took the photo attached to his reviews here, and I could swear he was 10 pounds heavier! I should say that regardless of Donovan's weight, very few people can match his sex appeal as far as I'm concerned. Even at his heaviest, he's far from being considered "fat". So, if he says to the original poster that he's ripped NOW, 3 weeks after his Gaiety appearance, I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

-What you mentioned about his "dull" eyes and the rest of it is due to the simple fact that Donovan is a very sensitive guy (despite his super butch appearance) and can't hide his feelings. If you caught him in a bad day at the Gaiety, he would look/behave like you described since he wouldn't want people to know how he feels. When I last saw him he was as bubbly, witty and charming as he has always been. No demons to fight and no big drama!

Finally, I can't wait to be with him again :9

Donovan came to my place a few years ago in NYC. VGL, great bod and obviously very straight. In about 5 seconds I figured that it was going to be a one way street. Not what I like, so I showed him the exit. Seemed nice enough if you're into body worship.

Later.

PS. marc anthony, if you find yourself in Salvador, BR, sprint to Rio sauna. I think the oldest rentboy was 8. Not much pubic hair, but awful tight holes.

Archived