THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BrazilianMen.net Ricardo and Fernando: 2 Hottttttttt Men!

Axiom2001
This topic is 7562 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Although I don't have the expertise to post their photos for you, I'd like to know who has been with these sexy young men? I especially would like to know the 411 about Fernando, for I was able to see his pics after joining the site for 3 days. I bet he would be scorcing in a sexual romp; that hair on his legs is a turn on; he also has generous "talent"! Ricardo reminds me of expensive Godiva chocolate

who could melt you in a variety of ways!

OK, fellows, bring on the "TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"! What you present will help me determine if I should make arrangements when I get back to Rio!

Hi, Axiom!

I've been with Fernando, and found the experience quite enjoyable. Nevertheless, let's take the "negatives" first.

Here they are.

He's expensive, especially by local standards. He doesn't speak English or Spanish. He will not suck.

These are amply offset by his "positives."

Very friendly, establishes rapport despite language barrier, great attitude (which means that he has none), luscious smooth upper body and trimmed pubic hair (may not be your taste), kisses eagerly, and, last of all, has a great cock.

I was on my stomach when he took me, and that last, total push that put him deep inside me up to the absolute base of his cock is something I will always remember.

Everyone else deserves the same experience.

Archived