THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Coverboy Travis

TotallyOz
This topic is 7567 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>This guy keeps getting sexier every time I see his pics. I

>love the long hair. What a hottie!

You think?

:-)

And really, part of his sex appeal is his upbeat personality, which you can't really get from a pic, but you definitely get when you are with him!

You will love him when you meet him... and then I have this sneaking suspicion that it won't be the last time that you will see him!

:7

I liked his former picture a lot more.... of course, it's just a picture, I'm sure he's a great guy and all, but the former one looked the upbeat personality you mention; this one looks, well, disenchanted or disillusioned.

>I liked his former picture a lot more.... of course, it's

>just a picture, I'm sure he's a great guy and all, but the

>former one looked the upbeat personality you mention; this one

>looks, well, disenchanted or disillusioned.

LOL, Eric. He was trying to look sexy when I took the picture. Guess I better tell him to smile instead!

:-)

Guest gentle guy

I never realized that Travis was Court Logan! :+

(I also liked the other picture better.)

(Before the rumors start, I am not saying he IS Court Logan, but that the new picture LOOKS LIKE Court...)

>He was trying to look sexy when I took the picture.

A lot of guys do that (and a lot of photographers think it looks "sexy"). As soon as there's a camera in the room, they try to look pouty and sultry only to end up looking like they're having gas. :+

If it's in his nature to smile, he should smile. He'll look a hell of a lot more sexy if he looks like himself. ;-)

Archived