THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Error on Clifford Cortese page and in email

Guest YFSC
This topic is 7568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Apparently the email from Jack Lyons of Phoenix got bracketed around the email from Clifford Cortese both in the eMale section and when Clifford's email got posted to his page. It makes it appear that Clifford has changed his email address and phone. The beginning of Clifford's page now says:

>1/18/2004 Note From Clifford

>

>Hi there. how are you? This is my newest and final (at least for a loooonnnng while) E MAIL ADDRESS

and gives Jacks's new address and continuing phone, when all of that is from Jack's email and not Clifford's. Not good for Clifford, even if he is announcing in his real email that he is taking a break for a while.

HooBoy please take note.

Gosh, I've spent all day apologizing and I still can't sort it out. All I know is I wanted to post a lot of reviews but my male bag was filled with these AOL horror stories. Of course everyone lined up to go to the showers, so I figure if that many people must love AOL, it has to be good.

And just the treat of seeing Simon Cowell glowering at me every time I log on is worth the extra money I have to pay. And you almost can't tell it's a hairpiece he's wearing.

How chic.

Speaking of hair pieces, Will convinced me in one of his novels to quit dying my hair, but I've got a cute guy flying down here this weekend to enjoy the Brazilian aloha spirit and I went out and bought a bright red hairpiece to wear so he could recognize me easily at the bus stop where I'm planning to pick him up. Plus, I was able to find some Charmin for him to wipe the fingerprint ink off.

Simon is my hero. I think red would look better on him though.

Showerstud is angry because I'm not feeding him food right now, so I've got find something tasty that goes with shampoo. Who needs Rio's Corihunga when I've got marble bathrooms with hot plates and big uncut dicks for serving gravy.

See you guys!

I love to edit, just so folks wonder what was censored.

}(

Hoo, I don't quite know what to make of your comment.

But, just in case, let me say that my post was not meant as a complaint or a putdown. I was just a) alerting anyone who might be trying to contact Clifford that what appears to be his new email address is not, and b) alerting you that it should be fixed.

Archived