THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hairy Balls

foxy
This topic is 7568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest lookin4lust

I was just with Colby Worth from Cleveland. He called me the night before his visit to ask me if I wanted him to shave. I said leave them alone! He has a nice trim salt and pepper hairy chest too. I liked him so much, I kept him for another night. <G>

The only shaving I do is my shaft and occasionally my back, that's it! I usually have face stubble since I only shave about every 3 days or so. It's just too high maintenance and most of my clients really seem to like the hair.

JEFF

jeff4hire@aol.com

Foxy, I know what you mean! Opening a zipper and finding a well-pelted set of balls is akin to opening a gift from your mother and discovering she's bought you a sweater you'd actually wear. One feels mild astonishment, and a real sense of gratitude.

Not to mention that frequently the hairs on a scrotum can act as little tickle-triggers, driving a man beserk when ever-so-lightly manipulated. Hmmmmmmmmm.... Good!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

wait, no......... that's not me......

La Trix

Sounds like we have very similar client lists. But I just can't enjoy a beard or mustache on myself in the Summer down here in Houston. Gets too hot here for it to be comfortable. I grew up at the foot of the Colorado mountains after all. Natural man. Mountian man.

Archived