THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NYC

Troyster
This topic is 7597 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Spending a few nights over the holidays in NYC. Looking for some fun and may be even an overnight at my hotel. Any advice?

Looking for a good all American fun guy. Not a twink. Not a total top. Personality that is easy to meet and get to know and that can have a conversation as well as ..... Recommendations?

Thanks

Guest Smoothee

>Looking for a good all American fun guy. Not a twink. Not a

>total top. Personality that is easy to meet and get to know

>and that can have a conversation as well as .....

I have only two words for you: RICK MUNROE!!!! :9 :9 :9

I just got back from NYC and had a wonderful experience with Alejandro Vega (review is in the queue).

This was the first time I had ever been with a Latin guy. I ususally go for younger, smooth-bodied, all-american boys. But Alejando has now helped me realize I need to expand my horizons.

Alejandro is a great conversationalist both in person and by e-mail. He's very knowledigible about the city and gave me some excellent suggestions on places to go and things to do. He provided very specific info and directions to bars and cafes that he felt I would enjoy.

I found him very satisfying sexually and enjoyed very minute we were together. He's also someone that I would feel comfortable taking to a show or out to dinner. I think he'd be a great guy for an overnight experience.

Archived