THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NYC Top Guys

Guest OralBtm4Top
This topic is 7589 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OralBtm4Top

I'm spending the weekend in NYC and want to find a masculine top guy. I'm looking for a Brazilian, Latin, or Black man that is hung and loves to fuck. I've looked at Rentboy and have exmained some of the reviews posted. I'd really like to hook up with David - hot Euroboy, top, hung who has a great ad on Rentboy but he hasn't returned emails or calls. I want to experience a big dicked top guy, my friends swear that getting fucked by a big one is incredible. Can you informed gentlemen help me out with a suggestion/recommendation?

I'm very much into tops with big cocks that love to fuck. I can personally recommend:

Don, black, uncut

PR Miguel 27, PR, uncut

Buck, black, uncut

Aleks, Eastern European, uncut

Mike Grey, Brazilian, uncut

Giant, black, cut

They are all listed in rentboy--many of them are reviewed here. You can't go wrong with any of them.

The ones I haven't tried but would like to--also on rentboy:

Cuttler

BlackVision

Alex Deutsch

Cesar

Any info on these?

Guest OralBtm4Top

DickHo, if you had to suggest just one of the 6 hot men you've listed, who would you recommend I call for a great fucking from a very butch guy?

Archived