THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Alex confusion

pierrot
This topic is 7608 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In New York, there are two guys named Alex listed on Rentboy with very similar pictures and similar descriptions. One of them says he's Greek. In trying to match this up with Hooboy reviews, I found a guy listed as Alex the Greek on Hooboy with a picture that resembles both the Alexes on rentboy, but is not identical with either. His phone number is the same as Alex (not the one that claims to be Greek) on rentboy. To add to the confusion, the photo and description of Allman on rentboy looks very similar to both Alexes.

Does anyone know which Alex is the one reviewed on Hooboy, or if this one guy has more than one ad on rentboy?

I really wish these guys would make up last names to help clients keep them straight (so to speak).

OK here goes it.

Alex the Greek on m4m review = alex on rentboy with phone number 387 3618. His handle is uncuthairy. He is Greek. Very handsome, very hairy, and a personable top.

alex (phone ending 980 5090) is not reviewed is on rentboy and is also greek and mentions it in his rentboy listing. He is OK but no comparison to the first alex in looks. Not very hairy - shaved if I remember correctly.

If you like greeks - also add to your must list the rentboy who lists himself as Stavros. Very tall, built, huge endowment, very personable

and masculine.

Thanks for your helpful posting clearing up the confusion. It's not that I'm particularly interested in Greeks, but the use of the same name by guys with similar pix and the same background got a bit confusing. Really appreciate your help.

Guest endoman31

I convinced Brian to take on a second stage name: Studio. That way there are fewer errors.

Conveins the ones you like to get out of the number system.

Archived