THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ft. Lauderdale Night Clubs

Guest SHOREGUY
This topic is 7635 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest SHOREGUY

I will be visiting Ft. Lauderdale area for 6 days at Thanksgiving with my young companion and I'm looking for night spots and clubs in the area. I'm an older Dad type and he's a young A&F guy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Georgies Alibi in Wilton Manors is a very popular spot where both you and your companion would probably feel comfortable (Thursdays thru Saturdays are best). The crowd tends to be 21 to 45 and casual wear predominates. But there are always exceptions to this with some older gentlemen mixing in. Tropics is a good restaurant/bar in Wilton Manors that caters to younger and older gay men(best time is Happy Hour). I personally favor the jeans and leather crowd such as at the Eagle, Chaps or Ramrod but except for special nights, the crowds at these bars are mostly mainstream gays. I tend to avoid the stripper bars as they just don't compare with what we have in Montreal.

Archived