THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Donovan - reviewed today - Toronto

cocky
This topic is 7631 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Donovan also adverises in rentboy as Jose - I have been with him 3 times over the past month and each time has been great. He looks very hot, has put on alot of muscle and is ver personable, Can get into kink if you want, ANd in terms of payment, he has never asked for money upfront - I just slide it into his jeans pocket when he leaving - my encounters with him have been so hot and he looking so great, I cannot figure out the bad reivew listed today. Has anyone else had really great experiences with Donovan/Jose?

I am wondering...if the reviewer thought Donovan looked like Ben Affleck after being hit with a frying pan...WHY did he continue the session? His story doesn't hold water. I met Donovan through mutual friends in NY 2 years ago. He's not only HOT, but he is very nice and very polite. A friend of mine spent a night with him and I was told he smells good and he is very disciplined, so he keeps himself in great shape.

I wasn't going to comment since the more messages posted, the more people read about that bogus review. But, since the thread is still on the first page, I may as well add my 2 cents. Make no mistake, Donovan is one of the sexiest, most polished and classiest hunks you'll ever meet. Hooking up with him always has been (and still is) a pleasure. Any reviewer saying otherwise has ulterior motives, and should be ashamed of himself trying to tarnish the reputation of such a sweet guy for nothing.

I am with you guys on this as I have talked with Donovan and this guy is impressive. I have not met him but the bulk of all the evidence points to a great guy (count the great reviews) and then there is just this one very strong anti-Donovan comment, which flys completely against the grain. I vote for Donovan.

Archived