THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 - New Yorkers Victor + NordicGodMssg

Guest MBinMA
This topic is 7645 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've got a biz trip to NY coming up and was planning for a little extra-curricular fun.

I found Victor on RentBoy. The stats and pic are most impressive, but no reviews anywhere.

I found NordicGodMssg in an AOL chat room. Again, impressive stats, but no reviews anywhere.

Anybody have any experience with either of them?

Victor appears at the Gaiety on a regular basis. All muscles and the a very big tool. He has been always very friendly to me in lounge. Just give him a call and let him know what your looking for.

NordicGod has reviews under Thor in NYC. Not great reports on him.

Guest scrtlovr

I've hired Nordicgodmassage a few months ago - I don't think he and Thor are the same (although I can't see a review for Thor). He gives an excellent massage. He is a very nice, sexy, handsome hunk of a man (I'd say in his forties). But be aware that although he gives his massage in the nude, there really isn't anything sensual about it. There is no interaction (although I suppose he'll let you touch him, but no more than that) and he doesn't really offer release.

Can't help you with Victor, never hired him ... good luck!

Victor has reviews here under NYC ( I think he is Victor #2, you can tell for sure by his stats where it mentions he's Brazillian and has an OH MY GOD! sized cock). Only a couple of reviews and one of them which's veracity is in question.

Never been his client so I can;t speak to that but he's always been nice when I run into him.

>Victor appears at the Gaiety on a regular basis. All muscles

>and the a very big tool. He has been always very friendly to

>me in lounge. Just give him a call and let him know what your

>looking for.

>

>NordicGod has reviews under Thor in NYC. Not great reports on

>him.

Thanks for the info, everyone!

I can tell you that NordicGodMssg isn't Jack Thor. I met Jack on my last visit to NY. Not a stellar session, but not a bad one either. From his newest pix, it appears he's taken off some weight and is better-defined. I'm a fan of tall men, so I was perfectly happy before.

Archived