THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gaiety Reviews--I miss them!!!

johnnysneakers
This topic is 7645 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

Like Foxy said, the Gaiety is reviewed every week on the male Strip Club section. Cooper and Foxy consistently provide detailed informative reviews and answers to questions every week, week in and week out.

Guest Jordan21

I don't understand what the big deal is about Gaiety. It's so boring compared to the Montreal clubs or San Francisco clubs etc. There's no interactivity (except outside the club if you make an appointment), there's no on-stage sex.... yeah, some of the guys are hot, but so what? It's like looking at pin-ups only. And you have to behave in the audience - at least in San Francisco, you're allowed to lean back, make yourself comfy, and if you like what you see....

Guest Jordan21

I don't blame the Gaiety or its owner by any means. It's just kinda strange with all the attention given to Gaiety reviews - not that there isn't an appreciative audience for them, of course - when reviews of some of the other places in San Francisco or Atlanta or Montreal would be so much more fun and juicy to read .... which dancer did what, to whom on stage and off, what they did in the audience, in the private rooms, the multiple men shows and how hot they were (or sometimes were not), etc. I think that if the patrons of the Gaiety were to visit some of these other establishments (though admittedly each of them has had their ups and downs of late), they might find the Gaiety to be a bit tame or just dull. I heard that once upon a time, the Gaiety was incredibly hot: Too bad we can't rewind the tape....

>I don't blame the Gaiety or its owner by any means. It's

>just kinda strange with all the attention given to Gaiety

>reviews - not that there isn't an appreciative audience for

>them, of course - when reviews of some of the other places in

>San Francisco or Atlanta or Montreal would be so much more fun

>and juicy to read .... which dancer did what, to whom on stage

>and off, what they did in the audience, in the private rooms,

>the multiple men shows and how hot they were (or sometimes

>were not),

Well, what's stopping you from writing them???

Archived