THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Does anybody here have experience with Josh Weston?

Hamlet
This topic is 7686 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve been trying to contact him for several weeks in the hope of hooking up with him while he’s in New York. I sent him three emails and left two phone messages. All the communication from me was obviously sincere – he’s clearly an intelligent guy and would have seen that. He sent me two emails in response, saying that he’d be calling me, but that’s all. He never called. Now it’s too late.

Is this a pattern with him? Is he a bit disorganized or flaky? Reviews of him are glowing, but they are by people who actually managed to hook up with him. Are there lots of you who experienced the same thing I did?

BTW, I wouldn't be making a big deal out of this if I hadn’t been looking forward to meeting him SOOO much. I’m totally bummed out (and not in the way I had hoped to be).

I had an appointment to see Josh last November. All communications via email were prompt, friendly and professional. Unfortunately, a family emergency caused me to cancel just before our meeting, so I cannot give you a report of the experience. Hopefully on my next SF trip, I can arrange another meeting.

>I have his home phone number, I'll try giving him a call

>tonight and see whats up.

Thanks. Please let me know if you find out anything, although it will probably be a dog's age before he's back east again. Even so, it would be nice if he finally returned my call so we could maybe establish a little foundation for getting together whenever he does come here.

Archived