THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The new blonds on Campus (NYC)

Guest proximitynyc
This topic is 7684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest proximitynyc

Since schools' starting up, I suppose it makes sense that Campus seems to have a bunch of fresh men. Hot young blonds, just like I like.

What do you guys know about Keat, Tyler, Logan and/or Cody?

I'm ready to see a couple of them, but am having a hard time choosing from just what I see on the site.

Anyone know if there's ever a way to meet a couple of the guys, more like you would at a "house" type of agency?

>Since schools' starting up, I suppose it makes sense that

>Campus seems to have a bunch of fresh men. Hot young blonds,

>just like I like.

>

>What do you guys know about Keat, Tyler, Logan and/or Cody?

>

>I'm ready to see a couple of them, but am having a hard time

>choosing from just what I see on the site.

>

>Anyone know if there's ever a way to meet a couple of the

>guys, more like you would at a "house" type of agency?

If your going to check out any of the guys from Campus try Logan:9 , I put in a review on him. Logan knows how to rock your boat and he does it well. Now if want someone that very very huge & thick try Tristan, a little older than Logan but he will knock you out of the boat:P Review to follow soon on Tristan.

When in doubt I whip it out:+

Hey Loves Yng:

I know we obviously don't agree about this point... but if you really like Logan (as a person, I mean)... I recommend you give him some advice.

Some potential clients, myself included, wouldn't consider it really professional to be aged 20 on one site and 22 on another. To charge $600 on one site and $900 on another (for an evening). And to show face pics on one site, and block the face on another.

Now we all know this is the same kid, because you told us, and you told us that the Campus owner confirmed it for you.

Bottom line is... all of these discrepancies that come about by being listed differently on two different agencies may make no difference to some clients, but it makes a difference to others. And those are customers lost.

From all of your reports, he seems like a really nice kid. If you like him, you would tell him.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived