THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Speaking of Las Vegas

Guest gentle guy
This topic is 7702 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Stephan Lacoste

You guyz are so sweet.... did not think you would remember of that date ... but also see this right here...

Just an extra year and feel better than ever.....

Thanks so much....

I'm in Ohio right now spending the week end with my very dear friend Larry.... but I promis you Barry, soon Larry I and will get to Chicago to visit you ...

Hi Chuck I'm glad you are doing wonderful .....Chicago isn't that very far from you my friend :)

We should all meet sometime and have a good time...

I left thursday afternoon for Ohio and did miss the meeting at numbers...in West hollywood. did not know at that time some people were meeting at numbers , but I would have had stop there and say hi... Anyway I get to numbers several time a week for dinner... The food is excellent...

Yep Las Vegas isn't my home city anymore, 5 years was getting way too long....

Kisses to you "Gentle guy"..

Love

stephan

"No man is able to truthfully enjoy life without the real love of another - it may not last forever, but treasure it and nurture it NOW, because "now" is all we really have. "

Welcome back to LA Stephan. I believe we have another meeting coming up near the end of this month. James and BigGuy tend to plan them. I too was unable to attend last week but again will try to get there on the next one. If so I look forward to saying hello to you ... if you can also make it.

Archived