THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

AJ, Today's Coverboy --SIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLING!!!

Axiom2001
This topic is 7732 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am quite impressed and "turned on" big time by AJ, today's "Cover Boy" here! He's mysteriously handsome-- love his overall sensual looks, esp. his nose and mouth-- and his website pics. I sat and read and perused his pics and thought-- I have to get to NYC before or by my birthday in September before I venture out to Brazil in October. I thought-- whom would I like to see on my bday to render me the utmost of pleasure! After seeing and reading today's review of AJ-- I thought that he'd be my icing on my cake, or should I say in...?

Who else has seen this man? Do me a huge favor and write: he has only three or four reviews, but someone as hot as he I know has been out there stirring those chunnels and plugging those throats!

Guest DickHo

I didn't think he was all that great. He's very much into himself and tells you so. Throughout the encounter, he kept saying "I want you tell all your friends how good I'm making you feel. Make sure you write about me." Including when he was fucking me. Maybe it was chemistry, but I did not find him a turn on at all. Stick to Buck (rentboy, NYC). He is so much better.

Archived