THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Caliente! Caliente! Caliente! 411 Christian Cruz in SF??

Axiom2001
This topic is 7756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This evening I went to Rentboy's SF site and scoped out this carmel colored, hard-bodied Spaniard. Then I viewed his very hot pics revealing a short sensual hunk- of -a man. Who's been with this guy? I am curious, for I am tall, and he is short, and I think we could have a very scorching time. He has an eatable ass and body!!:9 :9

RE: Caliente! Caliente! Caliente! 411 Christian Cruz...

I think he is the same "C. Cruz" who usually performs once a week, I think on Fridays, at the Nob Hill. This week his performance was at 11:30pm. I keep thinking I should stop by to see him in person before setting up an appointment, but Fridays are not good days for me.

SF Viking

RE: Caliente! Caliente! Caliente! 411 Christian Cruz...

hmmm--not sure what happened up there, but the message didn't come through--but here is what it was suppossed to say :) :

Well, he's a cutie alright--very hot and sensuous and he is the same CC that dances at the Nob. I've been meaning to write a review, but been busy :+

Archived