THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hans Rentboy

Guest hunklover
This topic is 7758 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest hunklover

Does anyone have any info on Hans in Rentboy? There are no reviews on him that I can find. Rentboy says he's 27, 5'8", 170, blond, muscular, and friendly.

Guest fukamarine

>Does anyone have any info on Hans in Rentboy? There are no

>reviews on him that I can find. Rentboy says he's 27, 5'8",

>170, blond, muscular, and friendly.

Well... they would hardly say he was UNfriendly!

fukamarine

There is no listing for Hans in NYC on Rentboy. If its Hans from South Beach in Florida who visits New York I have meet him. That Hans was a Premier in Phila a few years back. Great body and a nice guy. Quiet and shy but very hot ready to have a good time. I would love to meet him again.

Guest hunklover

You're right, Candyman, Hans has disappeared from the Rentboy site! I promise you he was there! However, I just located him, again, in "meetlocalmen.com". You can't miss him there, because he's featured at the beginning of the New York section. Now, if he'll be there by the time you get a chance to look I don't know, but he is there, now. I believe it also said he was in some Kristin Bjorn and Falcon films.

Guest gentle guy

Hans Hintern

I believe that he is Hans Hintern, who was in Kristen Bjorn's "Wet Dreams 1" and Falcon's "Bounce" (the latter with Jeff's buddy Matthew Rush).

On a different topic, what's this with Aaron's guy for today on the Newest Reviews page? Trilingual may need to correct me, but doesn't "Patinho" meaning "duckling" or (in Brazilian slang) "little fool?

I think I should have chosen the handle "Trivia Fountain"... :+

Guest hunklover

Thanks for the St. Tropez site! Yes, that's the best pic I've seen of him yet. He's been popping at at other sites, also. I've been emailing him and he sounds pretty decent, so I think I'll obtain his services for an evening. Thanks again!

Archived