THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

CHICAGO'S CODY TYLER IS BACK!!!!!!

Like2Hire
This topic is 7766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For those of you who were as deeply in luv/lust with Cody Tyler as I was, there's reason to blow a load right in your pants right now. :+

Cody is back and he wants to to seeing his old regulars again. I post this with some trepidation, because I wanted to have him first!

Anyway, he can be reached at his new email address:

CodyTyler22@aol.com

Cody, save some of yourself for me!!!

For those of you who were as deeply in luv/lust with Cody Tyler as I was, there's reason to blow a load right in your pants right now. :+

Cody is back and he wants to to seeing his old regulars again. I post this with some trepidation, because I wanted to have him first!

Anyway, he can be reached at his new email address:

CodyTyler22@aol.com

Cody, save some of yourself for me!!!

Not only is Cody back but he needs YOU!!

In addition to wanting to see his old "friends" again for hot companionship, Cody's also looking for some sponsors to invest in his future so that he can stay in tip-top shape and pursue his legit dream of being a DJ.

So here's your chance, men, to get to experience Cody's gratitude in that special way and to ensure that he sticks around for even more good times. :p

Cody Tyler reviews, Try This

>I looked under the Illinois listings, but found only 1 review

>for a "Cody". It didn't sound like the guy of whom you are

>speaking. Where is he reviewed? Thanks!

Cody Tyler's are not listed under the Illinois list BUT I happened upon this yesterday.

Go to Sean under Illinois reviews. Under his last review #11 you will see that the reviewer had also reviewed Cody Tyler. Click on Cody Tyler and his reviews will come up. I'm ready to return to Chicago.}(

Archived