THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Still looking for Toronto Jake

Guest islandman
This topic is 7773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest islandman

Wondering if anyone had info on Jake from Toronto -- used to dance at the Gaiety in NYC. Very cool guy -- would love to get back in touch. He doesn't seem to come to NY any longer. Thanks.

if you are refering to "jake with the snake", i hired him several times. he was a size queen's delight and a nice guy to boot. we got along well and i found him fun to be with. i understand he had some legal difficulties due to selling drugs and did some time in jail. he was friendly with kirk/voltaire who goes under several names on rent boy and advertisements; if you contacted kirk and were real nice, he might help put you in touch. i have a cel number but i imagine it is long out of date.

good luck in your search and keep us posted of the results.

last time he was at remingtons in tor he was getting back into private employment and the gist of the conversation was that he was probably through dancing at gaiety, and my guess elsewhere. no contact info that can be passed along.

Guest islandman

Hey thanks guys. Damn would sure like to find that dude. Hot guy, very cool and unbelievable dick. Let me know if anyone else knows anything. Tell him the Hawaii guy owes him a trip. thanks.

Archived