THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Has anyone been with Cameron Fox?

Guest Merlin
This topic is 7779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ortrud45

Two questions:

1) Which one is Cameron Fox?

2) Where is he located and on which site can I see his attributes?

Thanks in advance for a reply and have a pleasant day, ortrud45

>1) Which one is Cameron Fox?

He's the one on the left.

>2) Where is he located and on which site can I see his

>attributes?

I think he's in LA. His attributes can be seen in MANY videos and magazines. The most recent video (I think) is "Handsome Devils" from Pacific Sun where he demonstrates awesome oral skills before plowing the bejeezus out of Sal Correlli. (The review copy is still sitting here on my desk. ;-))

Yes, Cameron is the one on the left ...

Probably Cameron's greatest attribute is that he is just *very*, **very** good at having sex in front of a video camera and he fucks like he was the Energizer Bunny.

One thing worth noting is that he isn't particularly tall - I think he's almost exactly the same height as Tristan which would put him at about 5'6" or 5'7" at most - not something that worries me in the least, but if you were expecting somone who was 6'2" it could come as a bit of a surprise.

I have never been with Cameron, although it would be great. There are some hot photos of him on his Yahoo Group. A couple of pics show him paired with Jake Armstrong (I think) Does anyone know what video this was from?

Archived