THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mack/SF Cover Boy of the Day

Guest Tampa Yankee
This topic is 7782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

Pardon me, but Mack bears an uncanny resmeblance to Arnold's (Swarz...) friend who appears in many of his movies, the first I recall was Conan the Barbarian. He has been in other movies as well. Sorry I don't recall his name if I ever knew it. Probably just a coincidence.

>Maybe he'll be Arnold's Lt Gov. if Davis is recalled and

>Arnold runs for Gov as is rumored.

OMG all calif. needs is a right wing freak like him.but on the other hand if they were stupid enough to elect him,it would make us less ashamed of our paul......now haas might be a good choice for lala land,at least he has functional gray matter.taylor@24:06-06/16/03

> if they were stupid enough to elect him,it would

>make us less ashamed of our paul......

>

Our "paul" I'm afraid has set the Democratic Party back years in this state. Get ready for the first Repubican guv in 30 years.x(

lol kytop is talking about our ky. gov. the honorable and esteemed paul patton blecchhh. governor of the great and honorable commonwealth of kentucky. he stuck his dick in a hole outside of the bonds of holy matrimony. here in the bluegrass the bible thumpers will have there revenge on the entire party because of one horny democrat...............anyway, hey kytop what ya think about fletchers running mate pence showing his ass at the brown school.taylor@24:21-06/18/03

>anyway, hey kytop what ya think about

>fletchers running mate pence showing his ass at the brown

>school.taylor@24:21-06/18/03

It sort of surprised me. Pence is actually known to be fairly leveled headed, seemed real knee jerk. He must have been playing to the right wing, so that shouldn't have surprised me. Fletcher is a minister of some sort in addition to a Dr.

Archived