THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New find in NYC

bluboy
This topic is 7768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>I'm seeing Tattoo Tom this afternoon. I'll let you know.

So Zippy, you've had a week to post. How was he? Did he spit in your face while he pounded your ass? Details man, details.

As I said in another post, unless you're a chubby chaser, which I'm not knocking as everyone needs love, avoid Lucas and Luciano.

Later.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: JAMES on NY Rentboy... Bad "find"...

Not all "finds" in NY are worth the effort. I saw an ad on NY Rentboy for a new cute guy named JAMES. He advertises as "cool, laid back, 23yo". His picture has a girl's arm around his neck and a few Heineken's at his feet. So, I decided to give him a call... Since he only does "out calls" and I didn't want him back to my place, I suggested a few hourly rate hotels. His response was priceless. He didn't want to be seen at these "sleezy/seedy" places and suggested that I "splurge for a nice hotel room" (non-hourly) for our 1hr. encounter. Perhaps the Plaza at $300+ a night would be acceptable... Ok, moving on to his services. I told him what I was interested in (mostly vanilla), he said he's not into that and he won't touch me! Ok, so what is James into? Other than my wallet, he's not into anything. Makes me wonder why he selected this line of work... James also has a short fuse and thinks he's god's gift to clients. If you need a good laugh, call hustler James and inquire about his servces. It's certainly an eye opened!

Guest proximitynyc

Wow, CJ looks amazing. Why hasn't anyone reviewed him yet? Anyone know another edgy-sufer blonds like him?

sheriff? anyone?

anyone checked out sherrif on rentboy NYC and any good or bad stories to tell. BTW traveller thanks for the heads up on hot latin in mimai..muy caliente, ay papi.....my mouth is swollen and my ass is sore....blu

Archived