THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Triple Crown

Chuck50
This topic is 7796 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did this season of horse racing I recently got to have my own triple crown all of which I think are worthy of the crown. This past week in Vegas was hot in more ways than the weather. Time with San Diego Dave, Stef and the most recent treasure. Ben Nicholas. MMMMMM what fun it was with the stallions. Ben is the new comer to my crown jewels and what a find. HUGS Chuck50:P :p :P

Hey Lucky you are a Lucky guy and one of my Hero's but like the great Jackhammer. "I don't kiss and tell" but just get everyone excited. But you would definetly have a good time with one or all three. HUGS Chuck and more Hugs

WOW! Sounds HOT. Is Vegas still standing or did ya'll burn it down with all that hot passion and sex? Glad you had a great time buddy, as you are one of the good guys and deserve good times. Just curious though, if Ben, Stef and Dave were all stallions, then LOL, who played the mare's role? :) Or was that place filled with those there "homosexual horsies"? :) Yeeehah!

Archived