THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

This week on BIOGRAPHY: SanDiegoBoyDave...

BenjaminNicholas
This topic is 7798 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greetings Gents~

Just a quick note to say that i was able to spend some time with this guy in Las Vegas this past weekend & wanted to express how much class, integrity and professionalism he had. Added, he's one sexy guy with a cute accent that could melt the coldest of hearts ;)

Let me also put in a good word for a certain young Frenchman who shall remain nameless. Sex-appeal & intelligence. Tastes great, less filling. Thanks again guys: You three made it memorable for a variety of reasons.

... in the words of a newfound friend~

Hugs,

Benjamin Nicholas

> Just a quick note to say that i was able to spend some time

>with this guy in Las Vegas this past weekend & wanted to

>express how much class, integrity and professionalism he had.

>Added, he's one sexy guy with a cute accent that could melt

>the coldest of hearts ;)

Ben, you said a mouth full. I met Dave months ago and will be seeing him again this summer. I got to THANK Chuck, without him I would have never met Dave. I was just wondering, knowing Dave did he get lost in Vegas? He got lost in Delaware (LoL). I love that southern accent of his.

When in doubt I whip it out:+

Hey Babe we got lost, found it and had fun. You will never know how much. If you don't put Ben Nicholas on your to- do list then you will be very disappointed. You all ready know how much Dave can be. LOL HUGS Chuck. Actually all three were great. HUGS Chuck}( }( }(

Hey Deej I sure like icing and yes love cake and also what we use to say in the Navy. Cake or Cock the Baker is on Leave!!!! "Hugs" I know I was with the best and yes tried the rest hope you guys can too. HUGS Chuck:9 :9 :9

Archived