THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rob Garetto

grweyers
This topic is 7819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest MrDick

Does anybody remember the Show Palace on 42nd Street and 8th Avenue before Disney cleaned up Times Square? Went there one night when Rod was the star of the week. Was the only customer, and was able to suck on that wonderful dick for a dollar tip!

Ahhh, memories.

Guest MrDick

Does anybody remember the Show Palace on 42nd Street and 8th Avenue before Disney cleaned up Times Square? Went there one night when Rod was the star of the week. Was the only customer, and was able to suck on that wonderful dick for a dollar tip!

Ahhh, memories.

I sure do! I was so excited to see that he was going to appear that I think I went to one of his first shows. He came out for the show and came right over to me and shoved his dick right into my mouth! Not even for a tip, just for the show. What a great memory. He was always one of my faves. That must be around 15 years ago, almost. I wonder if he still is looking so good. One of the oddest videos I spotted him in was a "straight" video of him fucking a grossly obese -300 lbs+- woman. I was able to overlook her - with some difficulty - and enjoy his performance. He seemed unusually enthusiastic compared to some of his gay titles when he seemed at times to have trouble staying hard. Another high point was the first video where he got fucked, after several years of always being a "top". Again, he seemed to enjoy it a lot!

Thanks for bring back memories of the good old days in Times Square.

Archived