THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I'm fascinated by Johann/Minneapolis's reviews

Unicorn
This topic is 7807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I never met Johann in person. He has never contributed money to this site nor done me any favor other than being respectful and kind in our few brief phone and email conversations.

The few times we spoke on the phone were to clarify if certain reviews were accurate or real. I called some of his clients and emailed people who claimed to be clients of his.

I was saddened to see that he felt he had to respond to the posts in this thread.

Frankly, I thought his post, from knowing him in the limited way I do, was quite good. It was from his heart.

English is not his first language and he managed to sling a few humorous arrows which were probably taken to be barbs by cynical folks.

But guys, I don't think there is a a bad bone in Johann's body and it is times like this I regret that I provide a site for a gentle soul like him to be raked over the coals when there are assholes all over the net who actually rip people off.

And now I will step off my soap box and get back to some Bel Ami flicks & dicks.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived