THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Reviews you don't see...

Guest Throat Poker
This topic is 7836 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Throat Poker

Name: Dick Scratcher

Email: help@dickscratcher.com

Phone: 0123 456 789

Ethnicity: Caucasian Age: 40's

Eyes: Two of them Hair: Comb-over

Body hair: Plucked werewolf Facial hair: Goaty (smell, not style)

Orientation: Nelly Kissing: Albanian

Role: Medical enigma

Calls: In/Out In/Out In/Out And Relax

Rates for time: $5

Hire again: You think I paid him???!

Where found: Gutter

Reviewed before: No Match description: Afraid so

Experience: I hesitated about hiring Dick - I was unsure I could take the smell. When I did arrange a meet, he turned up at my hotel room wearing a vest...nothing else, just a vest. I only gagged the once - the way his knuckles scraped the floor made me so hot. Dick came in, scratched his crutch and emptied the mini-bar. I love that in a guy. We decided to go to dinner - Dick ate bar nuts and enthralled me with stories of how many "queers" he had "shafted" that evening. What a wonderful man he is! So interesting - he's travelled alot and has a wide range of skin conditions to prove it. Back in my hotel room he wasted no time in calling up room service and ordering more liquor, while telling me to worship Mr Floppy. It was indeed impressive that something so small could smell that bad. I loved it! The rest I will keep to myself, my physician and the next 30 people I sleep with, but suffice to say he gave me something special that evening that I will have with me forever. Thank you, thank you (by the way, if you know Dick, perhaps you could read this to him?).

Handle: Piss Taker

Submissions: First review

You: Desperate

OK - who can do a better mock review? :+

Guest Throat Poker

>Another satisfied Franco DeSantis customer.

Ugggh. I want to disassociate myself with this remark...my post was meant to be a bit of light-hearted, mildly amusing nonsense, not a personal attack. Thanks for spoiling it.

Guest fukamarine

>>Another satisfied Franco DeSantis customer.

>

>Ugggh. I want to disassociate myself with this remark...my

>post was meant to be a bit of light-hearted, mildly amusing

>nonsense, not a personal attack. Thanks for spoiling it.

Donnie didn't spoil it - he just reconfirmed what we already know about him.

fukamarine

Guest Hijnx

Hey, Throat Poker, I thought your mock review was a scream. I loved it. Why don't you join the CIA. Its a new club here on M4M. The acronym stands for "Completely Ignore Assholes." Maybe they'll get tired of spewing to a vacuum of response and drop dead of "who cares."

Archived