THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

RE: Vincenzo (Memo to self, STOP BEING A FUCKING IDIOT)

Rod Hagen
This topic is 7847 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If, like me, you just received the newsletter from Michael Vincenzo that he's not traveling anymore, ever. Fuck. About a year ago a wonderful client of mine hired Michael for a 3-some with me. My friend was totally excited, so was I, but for wahatever reason I canceled the threesom (I think I was once again fighting constipation) and the two of them had a great 2-some. Ever since then I've carefully monitored Michael's travel, waiting for my second chance. Now he's (sort of) finished with it. Damn! Damn Damn Damn.

Vincenzo, change your mind so I can fuck you, PLEASE!

If, like me, you just received the newsletter from Michael Vincenzo that he's not traveling anymore, ever. Fuck. About a year ago a wonderful client of mine hired Michael for a 3-some with me. My friend was totally excited, so was I, but for wahatever reason I canceled the threesom (I think I was once again fighting constipation) and the two of them had a great 2-some. Ever since then I've carefully monitored Michael's travel, waiting for my second chance. Now he's (sort of) finished with it. Damn! Damn Damn Damn.

Vincenzo, change your mind so I can fuck you, PLEASE!

RE: Vincenzo (Memo to self, STOP BEING A FUCKING IDIOT...

>just received the newsletter from Michael

>Vincenzo that he's not traveling anymore, ever.

You mean he's a younger, cuter Howard Hughes? He's going to spend the rest of his days in his home in Orlando, ordering in his meals & everything else he needs? So young to become a shut-in. <sigh> :p

RE: Vincenzo (Memo to self, STOP BEING A FUCKING IDIOT...

>just received the newsletter from Michael

>Vincenzo that he's not traveling anymore, ever.

You mean he's a younger, cuter Howard Hughes? He's going to spend the rest of his days in his home in Orlando, ordering in his meals & everything else he needs? So young to become a shut-in. <sigh> :p

Archived