THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Steve Roberts (NYC) in Today's Reviews!!

Axiom2001
This topic is 7851 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Although I've been quite aware of Steve Roberts before now-- his last three current reviews today enticed me much more to connect with him when I journey to NYC before August. If the descriptions and the written experiences pan out as revealed in today's reviews-- man, oh man, I will definitely have to make a concerted effort to make an appointment with him. His photos and website are the "bomb" as the youngsters say or previously said!

Who else on the site has seen Steve, and how was your particular experience?

Donnie-- I was not aware that most of the reviews about Steve were from first time reviewers; I didn't scrutinize that closely, but since you alerted me-- that is one reason for this thread! Who else has been with him, and what were your experiences like...

Thanks, man!

Now men, write so I'll make a wise decision!

Guest jrpSCORP

I've seen him once in Philly. The ONLY reason why it wasn't more than once is because he doesn't usually stay in Philly on weekends. To summarize in 2 words--THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lorenzo

>Who else on the site has seen Steve, and how was your

>particular experience?

Steve is real, hung like a horse if that is a priority, and VERY good at what he does. He is extremelly professional and is always trying to please his clients. I've heard great things from some of my clients who hired him too, and yesterday (he was here in Philadelphia) he just joined my partner Mike for an appointment with one of Mike's regulars, and he raved about Steve to Mike.

Lorenzo

Archived