THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

CARTWHEEL in New Hope PA

hiJinX
This topic is 7862 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Inspired by the Paradise in Boston thread...anyone have any experience with the Cartwheel over in PA just outside Jersey? They have gstring clad go-go boys who perform (not every night) but a flash of an erect cock are not unheard of, nor is outright grope or intense humping of the dancer (usually initiated by the dancer from what I can tell)in the main room.

There is also a room downstairs where $20 lapdances are offered. Ive only been there a couple of times but it seems like a decent fun place.

Anyone else been there?

Inspired by the Paradise in Boston thread...anyone have any experience with the Cartwheel over in PA just outside Jersey? They have gstring clad go-go boys who perform (not every night) but a flash of an erect cock are not unheard of, nor is outright grope or intense humping of the dancer (usually initiated by the dancer from what I can tell)in the main room.

There is also a room downstairs where $20 lapdances are offered. Ive only been there a couple of times but it seems like a decent fun place.

Anyone else been there?

Guest sebastian

Right off the bat I have to say that I haven't been inside the Cartwheel for almost nine months now. Having said that, I used to go there all the time, never have I seen the strippers whip the little fella out let alone grind with anyone.

I do know that the crowd is usually middle aged men, which is just fine with me. I can tell you from personnal experience that I have almost always been able to get a blowjob in the bathroom from a hot guy without anyone from the club minding.

Sebastian

Guest sebastian

Right off the bat I have to say that I haven't been inside the Cartwheel for almost nine months now. Having said that, I used to go there all the time, never have I seen the strippers whip the little fella out let alone grind with anyone.

I do know that the crowd is usually middle aged men, which is just fine with me. I can tell you from personnal experience that I have almost always been able to get a blowjob in the bathroom from a hot guy without anyone from the club minding.

Sebastian

The Cartwheel is a sleazy dive run by sleazy ownership. I've been there several times but won't be going back. A good friend of mine recently took a job there as a "shot boy". He worked all evening, the management told him he didn't sell enough shots, and not only did they not pay him, they kept his tips as well! Unless you like patronizing thieves, stay away from the Cartwheel, it sucks! The dancers there aren't really that hot,either, andthe music is deadly boring.

The Cartwheel is a sleazy dive run by sleazy ownership. I've been there several times but won't be going back. A good friend of mine recently took a job there as a "shot boy". He worked all evening, the management told him he didn't sell enough shots, and not only did they not pay him, they kept his tips as well! Unless you like patronizing thieves, stay away from the Cartwheel, it sucks! The dancers there aren't really that hot,either, andthe music is deadly boring.

I've definitely seen cock at the Cartwheel. The first time I was there I was bothered by all the women who were there and how the boys chased after them for tips. Turned out to be an isolated incident (hasnt happened since that initial trip). However that first time I also witnessed some serious dancer to patron grinding against the walls. Later experienced it firsthand. Was minding my own business leaning against the wall, when one of the boys came by, and asked "Can I get in there?", I opened up my stance a bit and he grinded away. Nice boy. Theres even been one patron being aggressive about it and being cheered on by someone who I assumed worked there. The poor boy kept repeating "Dude, just stick a dollar in there!"

I guess the go go quality is all over the map there.

I've definitely seen cock at the Cartwheel. The first time I was there I was bothered by all the women who were there and how the boys chased after them for tips. Turned out to be an isolated incident (hasnt happened since that initial trip). However that first time I also witnessed some serious dancer to patron grinding against the walls. Later experienced it firsthand. Was minding my own business leaning against the wall, when one of the boys came by, and asked "Can I get in there?", I opened up my stance a bit and he grinded away. Nice boy. Theres even been one patron being aggressive about it and being cheered on by someone who I assumed worked there. The poor boy kept repeating "Dude, just stick a dollar in there!"

I guess the go go quality is all over the map there.

Archived