THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gino on Rentboy NYC

Guest bluboy
This topic is 7889 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone know anything about Gino on rentboy NYC. Seems to have a great body but no picture of the piece..says he is 8X6 and 205lbs. Let me know. blu

Anyone know anything about Gino on rentboy NYC. Seems to have a great body but no picture of the piece..says he is 8X6 and 205lbs. Let me know. blu

Guest OralBtm4Top

Hey Traveller, I've been thinking about hiring David for weeks now but since he's not reviewed I'm hesitant. Can you tell me more about him? I like very masculine, young top guys. I love his pics on rentboy.

Thanks.

He's young. Actually not 23 for a few weeks, when he flies to Madrid for his b-day; so, hurry up. Definitely masculine. He's probably not a Donnie Russo, but I've never been with one of the leather daddies, so I can't compare. And remember, everyone's experience is different. We connected, so the seshes were great. I say try him. Oh yeah, total excellent top.

Later.

PS. Travis, not the Australian but the headless wonder who says he's a Greek on rentboy, is a total flake.

PPS. Can anyone guess which ad is Darren/Markus's latest. He's actually getting a smidge more clever.

blu,

His name was Ben 2 weeks ago. Not a great sign. Talking to him on the phone, he was cool enough, but not very enthusiastic. Probably straight and a lot of work in bed (i.e., not very interactive). Also the pics look like he's closer to 40 than 30. He told me he was 6'2" and 31 yo.

Later.

PS. Louis (UWS) in HX with the eyes blacked out is complete bait and switch.

Guest ortrud45

Hi Johnny

I sent you a private mail to inquire about Giosolo's performance.

Your answer will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Have a nice day, ortrud45

Archived