THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chicago Recommendations

Troyster
This topic is 7901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Going to Chicago on business and would liek to experience al lthe Windy City has to offer. There is so much to chose from in the reviews. Any recommendations?

Looking for a nice guy next door type - versatile or bottom. Not into real young or skinny. Blonds or a nice guy with hairy chest would be good. Looking for some fun in a downtown hotel after a hard day of work.

Recommendations?

I've hired Jake at First Call in Chicago twice and have been extremely pleased both times. He isn't blond, and his chest is smooth, but his body is in good shape, his face is handsome, his personality sparkles, and he provides great sex. He has pictures on the First Call website and reviews here.

Hairy-chested blonds are sorta rare anyway.

If you're looking for a bottom, check out the reviews of Ray.

He's a little out of the twink range and not underweight but when he sticks that glorious butt in the air you'll want to fuck it and he'll take whatever you've got, and probably ask for more.

He's a bit of a diamond in the rough but do you really care when you're pumping away? He's the only guy that's ever complained I didn't fuck hard enough.

I suspect the best bottom in the Chicago market is Antonio Vela. Check out his reviews too. I have no experience but from what I hear he's a ride and a half. There are issues with him too.

If you want hairy-chested, I can't really respond because that's not normally my thing.

Chicago is a tough market. There are lots of guys. Check the reviews here and let that be your guide.

Archived