THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

President's Day Gaiety Lineup

Lucky
This topic is 7898 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For today's 1:30 show, Mark Dalton, T.J., Antonio, Mathew Rush, Billy Brandt and Scott Bradley were the performers whom I looked forward to seeing today at the Gaiety. Unfortunately, it was closed so I don't know what the real lineup would have been. It re-opens on Tuesday at 1 pm for those interested!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>For today's 1:30 show, Mark Dalton, T.J., Antonio, Mathew

>Rush, Billy Brandt and Scott Bradley were the performers whom

>I looked forward to seeing today at the Gaiety.

Lucky, Very funny! When I spoke with Denise today, she said, "the Gaiety is closed and the lineup will be completely different than thought. She didn't know who was going to make it into the City"... I'll post the "actual" lineup later this week.

I was the one who gave a no show

>review to Scott (remember the big hoohah about that?) and

>then put my foot in again yesterday on the Will Clark party

>post. i just can't help it.

Jack, I'm glad you did get it, for I was starting to wonder what effect those new meds were having on your memory...BTW, try not to "put your foot in your mouth" when you visit the Gaiety. The patrons there are vicious! You should see what they do to guys who just talk during a performance! The only sounds you will hear are polite applauds for an erect penis...(REALLY).

Coop,

I'll be well behaved I promised. I'll be too bust trying to hide my newcomer status to make a scene. i will follow the crowd and since I am a back row kind of guy anyway, I hope not to cause a stir. I'll even make sure I have taken my meds. If I start to snore (the meds sometimes make me sleepy) just give me an elbow.

:D

Hello Cooper and Jack,

>try not to "put your foot in your mouth" when you visit the

>Gaiety. The patrons there are vicious! You should see what

>they do to guys who just talk during a performance! The only

>sounds you will hear are polite applauds for an erect

>penis...(REALLY).

Well Jack, and Cooper will tell you, I necessarily don't follow the above plan. I laugh and talk and basically I am a spectacle onto myself. Yes, there are patrons that get mad if people talk and act animated. Since many of the patrons only have a few weeks of life left go for it and have a blast. Giggle, chit chat and have a grand time.

HOWEVER, PLEASE do not come in with an OBNOXIOUSLY large brown bag and put it in the front seat of the theater THEN spend ALL of your time in the lounge. There was one Uncle Fester who did this Friday and I was enraged. Maybe one or two dancers ... that is ok. However, this asstard only sat through one number.

PEACE

VDN

}(

I guess we all have our pet peeves at the Gaiety. One of my pet memories, since this is a slow G day, is about the duo dances they used to have.

For a duo, two guys would come out together, dance separately, together, and then really together!:p Soemtimes they really clicked, othertimes they were mismatched.

I thought of it today when I was posting my hypothetical lineup. Since Mathew Rush is often linked with guys I am not attracted to (too big) I was getting a chill thinking about watching him and Antonio getting it on....and then,...oops

Guest fukamarine

>HOWEVER, PLEASE do not come in with an OBNOXIOUSLY large brown

>bag and put it in the front seat of the theater THEN spend ALL

>of your time in the lounge. There was one Uncle Fester who

>did this Friday and I was enraged. Maybe one or two dancers

>... that is ok. However, this asstard only sat through one

>number.

Why wouldn't you simply take the bag and but in on the floor or in the aisle and then occupy the seat. If when you bought a ticket you were assigned a certain seat number, that would be different as it would be your seat for the night as like at the Opera. But........ in a theatre like the Gaiety, if you vacate your seat, you basically abandon it. If more people did this, there would be far less empty seats goin a wastin.

fukamarine

Hey Fukamarine!

>Why wouldn't you simply take the bag and but in on the floor

>or in the aisle and then occupy the seat. If when you bought a

>ticket you were assigned a certain seat number, that would be

>different as it would be your seat for the night as like at

>the Opera. But........ in a theatre like the Gaiety, if you

>vacate your seat, you basically abandon it. If more people did

>this, there would be far less empty seats goin a wastin.

This man seemed to have no manners or male strip club etiquette what so ever. Now, the 6:15 wasn't packed but I am sure if it was there would have been more angry people ready to deal with him. I was their early, got my seat and held on for dear life. I only left for a bathroom brake twice and to gather some G punch. This "bag-man" was obviously running numbers or doing some other dildonic activity.

>Rumored lineup on Tuesday (as posted on MuscleService.com):

Sounds right from my recollection of Tuesday night's show.

>1. Luc

a regular presence, well defined slim muscular build with some body hair and fuzzy legs.

>2. Joey Jordan

Well muscled with scattered tattoos, and boy does he like to show off his arsehole, at times spanking it. Has a funny way of moving but once he bounces his pecs a few times, I didnt care.

>3. Cameron

Cute gum-chewing Blonde with a nice honey catcher. Mind always seems elsewhere. Someone in the front row remarked after his second song "Okay, enough time to get home and catch the end of American Idol!"

>4. Mike

Looks like the bastard child of Ben Affleck and Michael C Hall (6 feet under), funny moment during his last song where his baby oiled body left an oil slick on the stage and he realised it and tried to wipe it up with his socked foot. I feared for the safety of subsequent dancers.

>5. Erik

Another blonde perrenial at the Gaiety. Dances well. Nice in the lounge.

>6. Daniel

Best nipples ever. WOW. Shaved head. SEXY.

Think the order of the last 2 was flopped last night.

>

>

>Rumored lineup on Tuesday (as posted on MuscleService.com):

>

>1. Luc

>2. Joey Jordan

>3. Cameron

>4. Mike

>5. Erik

>6. Daniel

>

>I suspect this lineup will change a lot as the week

>progresses.

JEREMY was added to the lineup. Blond, blue eyes, medium muscular build, youthful looking. His pix is on http://www.rentboy.com under NY. Erik finishes up today (Wed.).

>Ok, I give up...

>

>What's a honey catcher?

I may have misused the term slightly but it is a patch of facial hair under the lower lip. Soul patch, Jazz patch .

Called honey catcher b/c if you are giving (boy to girl) oral and that is where juices all collect.

Like the facial hair sported by the character Tony on 24 in the first season.

http://www.24fans.com/24fans/images/cast-char/CAST-carlosbernard.jpg

>Where is Spencer?

NYO, I'll fill you in on Friday.

>I was looking forward to seeing him again.

So was I. This week's lineup could have really used him. Also, MIA were Brad, Brian, and Jason Adonis. Sure had the makings for a fine show!

I will wait patiently :)

I knew Jason wasn't going to show up. He didn't show up at Stonewall either.

I'm sure the weather had a lot to do with it being a mostly NYC-based show.

Looking forward to a better weekend.

Joey is only there until Thursday and you said Erik would be gone. Sounds like a rewrite of a show.

Archived