THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Billy Brandt Contact Info

Guest Conway
This topic is 7397 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll be in LA this coming weekend and I've been promising myself a Billy Brandt experience for a long time. Does anyone have a phone number or contact infor dor him?

Guest countryboy76

First...You can search him out on the web and get either an e-mail address and I'm not sure about a number, but I think the e-mail and such is for a service.

Second...Do you have room for a stowaway?

CB76

Conway before you spend a lot of money using DF's meet the stars program (remember you only get contact info, no date, no nothing else) try Boys Next Door. They've had a shaky relationship with Billy on and off and if they happen to be on ... then their fee will include his companionship service. Their email address is Boysnxdr@aol.com. Keep in mind that Boys Next Door doesn't have a stellar reputation either :( . They're simply a more cost effective option.

I have posted many time on this site about my great expience hiring Billy Brandt. I liked Billy very much, the money was worth it.

However, luck is going to have to be with you, if you plan to hire him over a weekend in CA. Billy does what he wants, when he wants to do it. It is worth a try, but prepared to be disappointed.

Contact me privately, if you want more information.

Thanks, guys. I got no reply to my email and I've been round and round with BND to no avail in the past. Guess its just not meant to be.

FYI Billy Brandt seems to be here a lot in South Florida at this time of the year. I've seen his picture in the gay rags (Hotspots, 411) quite regularly since arriving in November. Maybe he likes the sunshine although this weekend he's freezing his tush like the rest of us!!:-( Cheers!

This is a real long shot, Billy's girl friend often sells Billy's pictures, underwear etc. on the internet. There is contact information

but I am not exactly sure how you approach his girl friend for a paid date with Billy. But, it's worth a try. (I have left the internet site vague so people do not think this to advertising; it's certainly not meant to be).

Are we talking about the same Billy Brandt? What Fl mag are you talking about? In Hotspots, the leading Florida gay rag, his pic shows a very HOT twink, no tats, blond, looks between 20 and 25, flawless skin, hunky figure, nice little Happy trail to his pubes!!! I well understand photos can be flattering, but would Cupids in WPB use this photo (full page) and then produce a guy like you described?? I'm confused. (not for the first time tho):o

>flattering, but would Cupids in WPB use this photo (full page)

>and then produce a guy like you described?? I'm confused. (not

>for the first time tho):o

They'll use whatever photo the agent or model provides, or use a stock photo sitting around from the last time they used the model. That's just the way it works.

Club owners have NO freaking idea if the guy who's going to show up looks anything like the picture. And in most cases they don't care.

Frankly, a club owner is happy if SOMEONE shows up. :+

Well, I guess Billy would have disappointed the crowd at Cupid's this weekend if he doesn't live up to his promotional material. When I was there a few weeks ago, the place was crawling with hot dancers so Billy must have had his work cut out :-( The night I was there was a weekday and there were more dancers than clients, altho on the weekend I suppose that changes.

The following comes from Billy's yahoo group. His is starting his own web page now that he is on his own. Billy said it will be up and runing in the next week.

http://www.billybrandtlive.com

If you go to his yahoo group you can read much more and get his email address. Good luck, Zeek

--- In BILLYBRANDTFANS@yahoogroups.com, "tassanee_28

<tassanee_28@y...>" <tassanee_28@y...> wrote:

> I SAT DOWN WITH BILLY AND HE GAVE ME SOME HUGE NEWS THAT I MUST

> SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU.BILLY IS NOW ANNOUCING HIS FINAL AND

PERMENANT

> DEPARTURE FROM FORESTMEN.BILLY IS NOT GOING TO BE REPRESENTED BY

> ANYONE IN THE BUSINESS BUT HIMSELF , ANY BOOKINGS AND PRIVATE

> MEETING WITH BILLY WILL BE HANDLED BY BILLY HIMSELF.

>

• 1 year later...

Archived