THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Years and Montreal

jaynnj
This topic is 7947 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Everyone and Happy New Years to All. Yours truly

just got back from Montreal . It was Cold there but

thankfully the guys from Stock and Campus helped keep me

warm. They helped thaw me out nicely ,except for one part

of me Lol. I was bad and ,loved it after all if I wanted to be good

I would of joined the priesthood, Opps I take that statement back.

I am not into young boys Lol. I do however love muscular and well built men. I am happy to say that I was just thrilled with the guys

from both Campus and Stock. I did so many lap dances I lost count. It would be so much easier if the dancers took debit cards. All one would

would have to do is glide,the card along the crack of there ass. I am

sure enough things go in and out of there so one more would Not hurt.A little lube might also help and for those with serous problems well I hear Preparation H does wonders. But on to the bars everyone has there favorites but at Campus mine are MATT, MARCO, JAY, and CHRIS. At Stock its DAVE, JAMES, FRANKIE, and JOSH. I did 2 privates

with one of my favorite dancers . I promise to fill you in on all of

the jucy details in the near future,Maybe 2004 LOL but for now I got

to get some rest these Montreal men can tire one out.

Well... I couldn't make it to Montreal for the New Year's. But I wasn't about to ring in a great, promising New Year without some Montreal boys at my side... so I brought them to me!

Had a little private Taboo party in the United States! Lots of fun, and great, cute company!

> I did 2 privates

>with one of my favorite dancers . I promise to fill you in on

>all of

>the jucy details in the near future,Maybe 2004 LOL

I for one don't consider this a laughing matter! x(

The point of this site is to share and you aren't! Didn't you learn anything in kindergarten?

Dick

I am sorry Dick if you did not find my humor funny.

But you need Not attack me. I just spent 8 hours on a cold

Buss ( The heat was,nt working ) To make matters worse it

was filled with college kids. I did not get much sleep on my

way back to NYC . I did nothing nor said any thing to provoke

such a response from you. I was tired after returning home from

my trip . I did however want to say a few things ( out of my excitement ) and then finish after I got a good nites rest. Its a new

year and I am not going to attack you or anyone one for that matter. That something I am not into. I do hope this clears up the matter.

;(

Like I stated befor I had a blast in Montreal in more

ways then one. I meet up with one of my favorite dancers

from Campus. I got in around 2.30 am. The first thing I did was

stop at Campus even befor I checked into my hotel. I was lucky

for it was a smart move on my part. I had called my dancer friend

the day befor but never heard from him. I learned that upon

spoting each other ,that he had lost his beeper. This is nothing new

for this hot guy . He like other dancers lose there cell phones ( or drop and brake them ) If I had not spoted him by chance then I might

not have seen him at all . I was very happy to see him & He said to me in his broken english " I come with you " well

who could turn down a offer like that.We went to my hotel but they

unfortunatly screwed up big time. They would not have a room

ready for me till about 4.30 am. Unfortunatly my friend had no car and had to relay on public transportation. We went out for a bite to eat at Club Sandwich, he then promised to call me the next day so we

could spend some time together. The following day we meet it was

sometime in the late afternoon. He came up my hotel room and removed

his coat. He had on a black muscle shirt and black paints. I have to stop here to tell you that he looked hot. He took off his shirt and started to flex for me. It seems all the guys in Montreal know that yours truly is a sucker for Biceps ( and other things as well ) Lol

I proceeded to kiss his arms and also his sweet lips. We both layed down on the bed and I played with him some. Ok I played with him a lot

so much I figured that any minute I would get lock jaw. I loved being in his strong arms. Hes well built and very handsome like the song goes who could ask for anything more ( no I will not sing I promise ) we had a blast together I did he did you get the picture.

After that we both showered together that was also fun. Theres nothing

like takeing a shower with a hot handsome hunk. Opps I droped the soap lol. All in all yours truly had a great time . Cannot wait for my next trip to Montreal.

Archived