THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

My increased availability in 2003!

Guest jeffOH
This topic is 7949 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm pleased to announce that I will once again be a fulltime hooker starting Jan. 15th. I will be available for overnights, travel and whatever.}(

If you're interested in me coming to your city, please drop me an e-mail. You can read my reviews under Jeff/Ohio, based in Columbus.

Happy New Year to All!

JEFF

jeff4men@hotmail.com

RE: increased availability

Yin and Yang, happy and sad. I am sorry if the other side of the coin this happy news came upon was problems with your other business. Here's hoping that now that it is over it's initial shake down cruise that it is nearly running itself under able leadership by either your partner or a good manager. (Or is my memory playing tricks with me again and you didn't open a tanning salon/spa/whatever last year?)

Guest jeffOH

(Or is my memory playing tricks with me again and you

>didn't open a tanning salon/spa/whatever last year?)

My business partner and I have decided to close Fitness Resources Too! at the end of the month.

Business wasn't what we'd hoped, plus our overhead was crazy. We're expanding his Personal Training studio into the space next door, so we're going to continue with the tanning and also the Spinning classes. We're discontinuing the Yoga, Mat Pilates and our Circuit training classes. He wants me to continue working with him, so I've decided to get certified as a Personal Trainer.

It was a learning experience and I'm glad I did it. Met alot of great people. I'm looking forward to the Personal Training.

JEFF

jeff4men@hotmail.com

Guest jeffOH

>You were a part-time hooker? You mean all that sex you told

>me about was non-paid for sex? Wait till the guys at the

>Union Hall hear about THIS!!!

Too funny Franco, but I can count on one hand the # of times I had "non-paid" sex last year, so I think I'm OK as far as violating any "union rules".

3-way???, chrismac?, wasn't that last "event" a foursome? I've got a lineup in mind for the next time: me, Michael, Jason and Rocco. So, make those plane/hotel reservations(and be sure to pack some Prep H).}(

JEFF

jeff4men@hotmail.com

Glad to hear that it didn't close so much as it morphed. Good luck with your personal training classes. As much as you know about men's bodies, it shouldn't be very hard, um, well, difficult for you to bring home straight, um, well, all A's. ;-)

Archived