THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

balboa park twinks - street boys

Guest 1583
This topic is 7954 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i will be driving down 5 this weekend to spend the new years holiday in san diego. i am trying to find out if anyone here knows what balboa park has been like for picking dates up? mostly interested in the twinks, any ethnic background.

Balboa Park is great for eye candy and you might meet a pick-up date in the summer, but during the winter it's pretty dead due to the chill in the air. You're better off hooking up online through mygaydar.com or secondarily through men4sexnow.com. Also, check out the bar Bourbon Street on Park Blvd for a nice and good-looking crowd on the weekends, and for the wild side with tons of hot boys, check out Club Montage (open weekends only).

Of course, if you're hot yourself, you can check out the party my bf and I are tossing on New Years Eve, complete with a couple of (legit) masseurs, a psychic, some dancers/singers from a local theatre, and lots of nice people. We're looking for a hot guy to play the role of "Baby New Year" at midnight. Wearing only a sash and a white loin cloth. Accepting applications now }(

Archived