THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I MUST GO BACK...

Huey
This topic is 7973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BrunoGaucho

To all my american freinds...

I am sorry... in a sudden I must go back early to Brasil becouse one problem... I think to stay more longer but I must go tomorow 3 dezember...

I am apologise for who like to see me after this day...

I like very much in USA and the people here...

For all the new freinds who I meet in USA thank you and I am very glad I meet you... I hope you are glad you meet me... and thank you also for all outher people who I do'nt meet... and for many people which write to me...

I try to come again to USA in the year which comes... I will make the informations here... I hope will see you all again...

Abraços e beijos... Hugs and kisses...

Bruno

BRUNO GAÚCHO

email: intenso-prazer@bol.com.br

Guest BrunoGaucho

To all my american freinds...

I am sorry... in a sudden I must go back early to Brasil becouse one problem... I think to stay more longer but I must go tomorow 3 dezember...

I am apologise for who like to see me after this day...

I like very much in USA and the people here...

For all the new freinds who I meet in USA thank you and I am very glad I meet you... I hope you are glad you meet me... and thank you also for all outher people who I do'nt meet... and for many people which write to me...

I try to come again to USA in the year which comes... I will make the informations here... I hope will see you all again...

Abraços e beijos... Hugs and kisses...

Bruno

BRUNO GAÚCHO

email: intenso-prazer@bol.com.br

Archived