THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I really miss Hunters

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 8003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello there,this is my first post on this board-although I have been a stedy viewer of the HooBoy site for a long time.

My question is Where are the boys who used to go to Hunters in West Hollywood?I go to the Spotlight reguarly,and to Numbers occasionally.The boys who hung out at hunters were a nice "in between.The spotlight is pretty grim-the boys less than"clean",Numbers,well most of the boys are charging more than I care to pay for their services,yes I can be cheap-but I belive in value for money.I have been known to spend over $200 on a date-but he has to be special.

If any of hang out in WEHO bars where you run into young men looking for a "little help" ypur input will be appriciated,thanks

I too wondered where all those Hunter boys went. I noticed one or two on the SMB from time to time and ran into one in the Tomkat one Saturday evening :) .

Where's Spotlight? I haven't heard of it.

-----------

WAR IS OVER

if you want it

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Bigguyinpasadena thanks for the info. I know Selma well ... it was the best place to find all the sub-twinks in the good ole days :) . My favorite spot was in front of the school (after school hours guys like night time) where these sub-twinks would hang out just past Las Palmas :9 .

I never have been much into the bar scene and have probably passed Spotlight thousands of times not paying much attention. So it is pay for play boys... like Hunters? Any cute twinks or mostly older?

-----------

WAR IS OVER

if you want it

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Archived