THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Legal Defense Fund

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 8020 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>FFF where waiting for you to bust down all the good ones and

>give us the answer you want us to hear.

F3,

I'd ask you to parse this sentence, but one can't do the impossible. If you could, however, please give me a hint as to the language. Uzbeki? Ubangi? I'm pretty sure it's one of those ones beginning with a U.

Later.

PS. As an incentive, if you do good I'll give you the name and number of a very hot guy who actually gives a good massage.

Kristian has set up a PayPal account under wyrdzen@hotmail.com. I don't have much to spare but I am going to try to at least send $20. I have had to scrape for change before and finding enough pennies to make a roll was a lifesaver. I don't know if he has an address to mail something to him and he probably wouldn't want to give it out anyway. Which would be wise. He said in an email that he is embarassed and ashamed to come to this but he is humbled. If you call him it might be best not to mention the PayPal transaction to save him further embarassment. Just send it and leave it at that.

Archived