THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fin Fang Foom and the Kristian/Houston Email

Guest Fin Fang Foom
This topic is 8019 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I do not think that the end of ones kindness is the point. The kindness is, I think, all that should be considered. Peril is peril and I do not differientiate between the two. I will open a Pandoras Box here and state that I am an Objectivist. The end result is not the factor but the prime motive of the instigator is the honorable act.. I do see your point about some of the various charities. I have someone very dear to me who once sufferd from Kidney failure(she is now post transplant) and think that the NKF is a worthy cause. However, that being said, I can do more with $20 given to an individual than $20 to an orginization as huge as the NKF or any of the ones you listed where a great percentage is given to administrative costs. (Pandora's Box here) I am not concerned with a Guatemalan child. Why should I be? That is Objectivism. That is my belief.

You apparently have a very misguided view of the fbi. They of course are saints and can do no wrong. Just ask David Koresh and the countless children who are dead. Ask the mother and child at Ruby Ridge.

I must say that I appreciate your arguments. You have not attacked me personally and are simply stating your beliefs and thoughts. That is a welcome change compared to some others on here. Take care.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bitchboy

I have nothing to say but that usually doesn't stop me. If I were forced to say something it would be:

1. I think Kristian comes across as a sincerely nice guy who's getting the shaft.

2. I think Donnie is a totally cool poster.

3. I do not think thinking the above in any way compromises my integrity.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Archived